If we can take anything away from what we’ve learned throughout 2020 it would be that anything is possible, and KW Automotive continues to prove that. Starting on January 1, 2021, Reiger Racing Suspension, a leader in the off-road, racing damper market, will be acquired by KW Beteiligungsholding GmbH. We’ve visited the KW HQ in the past and as a preferred KW dealer, we are always interested in their ever-growing expansion and excited to see the opportunities that unfold from it and one of them being—KW expanding on its technology leadership position as a manufacturer of high-quality suspension systems.
(Anja Seesing , Gerard Seesing , Klaus Wohlfarth, Jürgen Wohlfarth; from left to right)
This is good news for serious customers that want to dive deeper into aftermarket off-road suspension products. KW automotive will use its own unique manufacturing and logistics structures to ship the product worldwide while combining the use of Reiger Racing Suspension’s knowledge, intellectual property and innovations. Offering its customers around the world the most comprehensive range of high-performance suspension components for off-road, rally, circuit racing and road use along with new aftermarket off-road damper products for trucks and SUVs.
Nearly 70 employees make up the Reiger Racing Suspension team.
Founded in the Netherlands in 1977, Reiger Racing Suspension has built an impressive reputation in the development and production of dampers for the highly competitive, off-road motorsports market. Numerous automobile manufacturers rely on the dampers and suspension components produced at the Dutch plant in Hengelo for their rally raid, rallying, rally racing and motocross market needs. The motorsport components will continue to be manufactured at the Reiger Racing Suspension factory in the Netherlands. With the integration of Reiger Racing Suspension, offering one of the widest ranges of racing damper products, KW automotive will further expand its reach in the performance suspension industry and extend the KW brand to a new segment of customers.
FACTS AND FIGURES KW AUTOMOTIVE GMBH
- Founded in 1992, retail trade industry
- Production of coilover suspension kits, since 1995
- 450 employees, 330 of whom are based in the main plant located in Fichtenberg, Germany
- International subsidiaries in China, Great Britain, Japan, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United States
- Sales partners in more than 70 countries
- Development, production and distribution of individual suspension solutions
- Focus on coilovers, racing suspensions for touring cars and GT Sport
- Electronic dampers, development and tuning of vehicle dynamics control systems
- Classic suspension components, hydraulic lift systems, height-adjustable spring sets and wheel spacers
- Largest aftermarket suspension portfolio with more than 26,000 coilover applications
- Develops software and hardware for virtual motorsports
- KW automotive GmbH brands include: KW suspensions, ST suspensions, Belltech, ap Sport suspension,
- RaceRoom and Reiger Racing Suspension
FACTS AND FIGURES REIGER RACING SUSPENSION BV
- Founded in 1977
- 67 employees
- Development, production and sales of off-road motor sport dampers and suspension systems
- Focus on off-road, rally, rallycross, rally raid, autocross, motorcross, enduro, trial, quads and sidecar
Are you looking to purchase any KW Suspension products? Look no further. One of our highly experienced Mod Experts will be more than happy to help you! If you have any questions, please reach out. You can contact us at (714-582-3330) | (firstname.lastname@example.org) or check out our website at modbargains.com for more information.