For more than two decades, Injen Technology has proven to produce top-grade air intake systems for enthusiasts who want high-quality products from the aftermarket world. They continue to innovate and deliver products for enthusiasts that don’t always desire compromising features that car manufacturers consistently bring to the market. The Injen team has a goal of expanding into new market segments and after having a highly successful X-Pedal Pro throttle response controller, Injen Technology is pleased to announce the release of its updated X-Pedal Pro Black Edition.
In this day and age, modern vehicles are known for their lazy and delayed throttle response that engineers program in for the average daily driver. The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition allows you to quickly and effortlessly tune out your vehicle’s delayed throttle response for a completely new driving experience. After Injen’s quick and simple installation process, you’ll be able to immediately feel a difference in the way your vehicle performs.
Once you’re on the road, Injen’s X-Pedal Pro Black Edition enables you to adjust the pedal feel and ultimately the throttle response of your vehicle directly on the fly. Who wouldn’t want to get rid of the built-in throttle response delay? Injen’s plug-in-play module allows you to smoothly accelerate past another vehicle or merge into traffic.
Chances are most of us have programmed our TV remotes and The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is similar in the sense that it requires less than 5 minutes to install and requires no cutting of wires or drilling of holes. Once installed it delivers immediate, customized performance for your vehicle. Essentially, the throttle signal is controlled by the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition going into your stock ECU (Engine Control Unit). This gives your vehicle the data it needs to respond quicker and accelerate more swiftly—or slowly and more economically depending on your preferences. In the end, the choice is yours.
The X-Pedal Pro uses a digital-analog converter and a built-in high-speed processor that uses technology to calculate 1000 times/sec ensuring little to no latency. The high-speed processor takes the output of your existing throttle assembly and modulates the signal to be either faster or slower, depending on what mode it’s in. This gives you the benefit to take control over exactly how you want the gas pedal to behave while you are on the road and in different conditions.
Injen went with a single harness braided design which ends up being the only connection to the vehicle needed to be up and running in no time. The braided design improves durability and easier cable routing and management. Finished off with a sleek black casing for a simple purposeful design that doesn’t distract from the rest of your interior and blends in perfectly.
- No OBD-II Connection Required
- New Sleek Black Housing
- Even Easier Installation
- Sleek, aluminum housing provides an elegant aesthetic inside the cabin
- The built-in high-speed processor greatly improves throttle signal response time
- Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
- ECO Mode: 7 levels, for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
- Anti-skid function helps on lower friction surfaces with ease
- Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
- DAC (Digital to Analog Convert): Provides 1000 times/sec processing speed
- X-Pedal Pro Black Edition returns to stock settings while in reverse gear (must be activated during install)
- Quick and Simple plug-and-play installation
- X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is warranty friendly and will not leave footprint after removal
- The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is compatible with most Aftermarket Programmers
- Updated braided wire loom for improved harness protection
Are you looking for the next step in customizable throttle response controllers? Look no further. If you have any questions, please reach out. You can contact us at (714-582-3330) | (firstname.lastname@example.org) or check out our website at modbargains.com for more information.