Air Lift Performance has recently announced the availability of its prominent suspension kits for the 2020 BMW 3 Series (G20/G21) models. The 2020 BMW 3 Series is the largest 3-series to date, and while some purists will complain it’s not the pure sports sedan that it once was. It makes the perfect candidate for an Air Lift Performance makeover. Built to perform on the street, at the show, or on the track—with a bit of help from an air suspension it’ll take your 3 series to a much higher tier. While we’re aware that there are lots of options for lowering your BMW, nothing gives you the versatility that an air suspension does. Air Lift Performance is providing you and your G20/G21 the low look and feel you’ve been craving!Air Lift Performance kits provide the stance you want with the performance you need. Each kit is expertly engineered to accurately fit your vehicle with unrivaled static drop and ride/handling capabilities that far exceed the factory suspension. A key benefit to air suspension systems is that they provide you with on-demand height adjustability so you can get around daily driving worry-free. For example, you can sport the low aggressive stance on a daily basis while still having the choice to raise your car at any given time to avoid those dreadful speedbumps, potholes, dips and steep driveways. Additionally, to ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested in Michigan on a hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, approximately 100,000 miles. Air Lift Performance then puts them to their absolute limits at temperatures from -30º F to 150º F during durability testing. No other lowering system on the market offers a more versatile package for daily use. It’s no wonder Air Lift Performance kits are so popular among car enthusiasts for show stance and daily driving.
With Air Lift Performance, the kit can drop your G20/G21 by up to 4.1 inches at the front and up to 2.1 inches at the rear from stock ride height. Each kit offers monotube struts with threaded-bodies paired with double-bellow air springs and features 30 levels of damping adjustability. In other words, your Air Lift Performance kit is completely customizable to your unique taste and performance needs.
Topped off with adjustable camber plates and stainless steel hoses, Air Lift’s high-performance kit will ensure that your BMW 3 Series has a comfortable ride, superior body support, and precise steering feel. Essentially, you get to live the “low life” without having to endure the notorious lowered car problems.
Two things we must mention is that each Air Lift Performance kit is backed by the brand’s standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, so you can purchase with the utmost confidence. Every kit includes a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you get your car slammed in only a matter of hours.
- BMW 3 Series G20 Sedan RWD (2019-2021)
- BMW 3 Series G20 Sedan xDrive (2019-2021)
- BMW 3 Series G21 Wagon RWD (2019-2021)
- BMW 3 Series G21 Wagon xDrive (2019-2021)
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with huge range from super soft to racecar stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance
- High-quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin-tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- All dampers dyno tested and matched in pairs before shipping
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so the user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination
- Rig tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance
Front Kit Includes:
- (2) Performance Series struts with double bellow air springs
- (2) High-quality upper mounts
- (2) Fixed sway bar end links
- (2) Stainless steel braided leader lines
Rear Kit Includes:
- (2) Air Lift double bellow bags with integrated mounting brackets
- (2) Air Lift Performance shocks
- (2) Toe arms
Both Kits Include:
- (2) 1/4” DOT approved fittings
- Anodized end caps with corrosion-resistant paint on the struts
- All required hardware for installation
- Detailed instruction manual with pictures
- 1-year warranty from Air Lift
- Free technical support
- Shipping Weight: 33 lbs (front kit) & 36 lbs (rear kit)
- Shipping Dimensions: 23.5 × 14.875 × 8 in
- Warranty: One Year Limited
Are you looking to lower your car with an Air Lift Performance kit? Look no further. One of our highly experienced Mod Experts will be more than happy to help you! If you have any questions, please reach out. You can contact us at (714-582-3330) | (firstname.lastname@example.org) or check out our website at modbargains.com for more information.